Friday 4 February 2011

Plans for the weekend

I always have a whole bunch of CraftyAdy plans for the weekend ... and they have to be fitted in between the normal weekend stuff I have to do. Stuff like laundry (how do two little kidlets manage to generate so much washing between them?!), grocery-shopping, cooking, blah blah blah. That's the thing about working full-time. All the chores have to be squeezed into the weekends - hence the weekends can get awfully busy! Sometimes the CraftyAdy stuff gets done and sometimes not. I do try to get at least one thing done.



This is my half-finished jewellery pouch. Recognise the shape? One of my plans is to finish this project. It's further along in the making process than the new handbag is. So I think this one might have to be bumped up to the top of the 'To Do' list this weekend.

So what are your plans this weekend?
Whatever they are, I hope you have a fabulous weekend, friends.

1 comment:

  1. I have the opposite problem - so much time on my hands (yes, even with moving in 3 weeks!) that I rarely achieve much. I need more structure in my day - can't wait to get back to work :-)

    I've just finished my work bag which I'll photograph and blog about tomorrow. Then I'm going to give my sewing machine a good clean and pack it up carefully ready for shipping. I'd rather do that than leave it to the removals guys like last time (I never did work out where all my needles vanished to!).

    Then, best of all, Andy gets back from Australia tomorrow night. Lots to catch up on. Sunday will be a lazy day!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.