Tuesday 19 April 2011

Taking a brief moment to drool

Aren't these just the most perfect shoes for those who love sewing?!!

Sorry but I couldn't help but have a shoegasm moment when I saw these and thought I ought to share them with you.



These are Christian Louboutin's Measuring tape sandals. They come in white too ...



There is of course the signature Louboutin red sole peeking out from under that 4-inch heel.



Drool-worthy shoes, don't you think?
I don't think my fear of very high heels or my unfortunate bunions will permit me to 'rock' these shoes. Given the Neiman Marcus pricetag of $795, I don't think my bank manager will permit me to 'rock' these shoes even if my feet were up to the task.

They are unconventional but utterly fun and sassy. Mr Loubi, I salute you!

Now if you'll all please excuse me, I need to go wipe my keyboard dry and lie down for a short spell.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable ... but I'd be flat on my face within no time if I tried to wear them!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.