Sunday 19 February 2012

Little lovelies

Here's handful of lovely little purses which I finally got around to finishing and photographing this weekend. I had wanted a couple of nice large wooden buttons for two of them and managed to pick some up yesterday.



On the inside, there is a slip pocket for cards and a zip pocket for coins.



These were made using a Keyka Lou pattern. They are great for using up bits of fabric. I've also used up the last of my flat split rings on these. I need to get some more.

The hood project is going slowly. This weekend, I've mostly been messing about with another handbound journal and a couple of small quick crochet projects. I've also decided that I'm keeping the lovely journal I posted about recently for myself and I've started doodling in it. All in all, a crafty and relaxing weekend ... so far. Mr CraftyAdy thinks that it's all really displacement activity and that I am really trying to ignore the pile of ironing languishing in the corner awaiting my attention. He's probably right.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, friends.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely little pouches; I may just have to head over there and get the pattern for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always ignore ironing for something crafty!! Love the pouches, Ady ... you've reminded me I was going to be making one for a present for someone. Better get my skates on as the birthday is coming up in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful! Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Mr Crafty Ady he could always start the ironing (I'm allowed to say that!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.