Sunday 25 March 2012

Forrest Gump's Mamma was right.

Forrest Gump said, "My momma always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

I think this could apply to lots of things in life - not just life in general. Take for example, digital cameras. I happened to download the images from my camera this weekend and was rather amused to find this image.



I wondered what it was and the next image along provided the answer.



Guess who's been playing around with my camera?!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. The weather here in the UK for the most part has been pretty awesome this weekend. Washing out drying on lines everywhere, folks in summer wear, the sound of a gazillion lawn-movers industriously going about their business and the smell of many barbeque fires being lit. The first day of British Summer time and it's a stonkingly marvelous day.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.