Monday 25 June 2012

The elephant vest top and a bit of Frankie Valli

Since I was very much in the mood to make quick, (relatively) easy vest tops / vest-dresses, next on the sewing table was this lovely number for Dinoboy.



This is yet another gorgeous jersey fabric I bought from Kitschy Coo - seriously, where does that woman find such amazing fabric??!! This one is 50% organic cotton interlock blended with 50% bamboo viscose. It is so soft and lightweight. Perfect summer wear.

Dinoboy thinks it's fabulous. He's animal mad and loves the colour red - this vest ticks all the right boxes for him. Here he is channeling a bit of old Frankie to express how much he likes this vest top.



"You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
I love you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby ....."

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.