Wednesday 21 November 2012

More amigurumi

I'm trying to find all the photos of stuff I have been working on over the past few weeks to share with you. Here are some more amigurumi I made after the birdies.

This is Zingy. He is the star of a tv advert campaign for one of our power companies. I found the freebie pattern on Ravelry and simply had to make him. Check out the funky remix of the first advert here and I particularly like this one.



Seriously - look at that face.



For a laugh I decided to use the leftover yarn I had lying around after the birdies to make this ...
it's a blob. No other way to describe it. LOL! He sits on my desk at work and just smiles at me.



There is one more to share with you but I'll have to do it another time. Got to go wake the kids up for school now. Have a great day, friends.


2 comments:

  1. I can totally see how this could become addictive, Ady! Both are very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Zingy and Blobby are so CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.